Registrar and Transfer Agent
Louvre Fund Services provides an integrated registrar and transfer agent service for funds.
- Processing subscriptions, transfers, redemptions and conversions applying the relevant anti-money laundering compliance procedures
- Processing payments of shares/units and dividends declared
- Paying to or depositing in fund accounts, all monies, bills, notes and securities received on behalf of the fund
- Publication of the net asset value per share and class
- Establishment and maintenance of a share/unit register or registers
- Issuance and cancellation of share certificates
- Undertaking all correspondence and other communications in relation to the subscription, redemption, transfer of shares/units
- Providing shareholder/unit holder notices, proxies and proxy statements, in connection with shareholder meetings;
- Supplying audited annual financial statements to shareholders/unit holders
- Supplying fund information to directors/managers and/or the investment manager
Talk to Louvre about registrar and transfer agent services.